We know that many minority businesses are self-funded, due to barriers in access to capital. At BCL of Texas, we want to help level the playing field. Thanks to support from Comerica Bank, our new Dallas Small Business Diversity Fund is specifically designed for growing minority and traditionally underserved businesses in Dallas County.
Business must be located within Dallas County:
Cities include: Addison, Balch Springs, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Cockrell Hill, Combine, Coppell, Dallas, DeSoto, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Ferris, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Highland Park, Hutchins, Irving, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mesquite, Ovilla, Richardson, Rowlett, Sachse, Seagoville, Sunnyvale, University Park, Wilmer, Wylie
- Existing for-profit businesses in operation for at least 2 years,
- 2 - 50 employees
- Business Net Worth $60,000 or higher
- Personal Net Worth $25,000 or higher
- Revenues generally between $50,000 and $10 million
*No real estate investment, development projects or financing entities will be eligible for the program
Business must meet a minimum of one of the following public purposes (BCL’s mission focus):
- Black, Indigenous, and Person of Color (BIPOC) Owned Business
- Creation and retention of permanent jobs
- Located in Low-to-Moderate Income census tract
- Low-to-Moderate Income household
- Located in Opportunity Zone
- Located in Redevelopment Area
- Located in a rural community
- Women Owned
- Veteran Owned
Get started in 4 easy steps:
- Call one of our Lending Specialists at (214) 688-7456 x126 to review your small business lending needs.
- Receive an invitation application link to apply for the Dallas Small Business Diversity loan program, starting at $10,000 up to $75,000.
- Work through our online application system to submit your loan application and financial documents for a decision.
- Take advantage of BCL’s no-cost business coaching to assist you in navigating small business resources that can support your business growth.
This program is possible thanks to generous support from